Giving the people of Coffs Harbour the opportunity to celebrated and promote our community's success as a multicultural society. The Festival celebrates Harmony Day, a national initiative that Coffs Harbour has celebrated since 2007.
Over the years the community have embraced the event’s objective with attendances exceeding 3,500 in 2011. The Festival’s focus is to demystify cultural differences, engage and embrace our traditional Aboriginal people, and be a positive and learning experience for the whole community. This free community event welcomes everyone and is a positive approach in bringing the community together in harmony and mutual respect.
- Tenzin Choegyal & the monks of Tibet.
- Emma Donovan, indigenous singer/songwriter.
- Tallowood bush band and the Jahbutu Caribbean Trio.
- Professional Bollywood dance group “Sirens Dance”.
- Plus an entertainment feast from our local mulicultural community.
- Combined primary schools performance.
- Swingkats, Bootscooters, Planet fitness & Coral groups.
- The Toads kids show & kids activities.
- Circus school performance.
- Cultural foods to tempt the taste buds or bring your own picnic.
Pavillion and Picnic Areas
Contact: Susan Clark 0266 484000
Visit the Coffs Council website for more information.